Steel Grating Perforated Raised Floor Large Air Flow Rate with
Steel Grating Panel Large Air Flow Rate Perforated Panel with
Powder Epoxy is designed to take heavy load and ventilation rate is
as high as 65%. Sliding damper can be installed to the bottom of
the panel to meet air flow rate requirement of 0-65%. This panel
could be installed with any of anti-static calcium sulphate raised
floor, high-density woodcore raised floor and aluminum raised
Ventilation Rate 65%
Damper can be used alone with perforated panel, to adjust the
Computer room, communication room, exchange equipment room and
places require air circulation, dust-proof and anti-static
- Available with top surface adjustable dampers
- Interchangeable with woodcore panel/calcium sulphate panel
- Provide sperior cooling for managing heat loads
- Same size and finish as the solid panel
More designs and colors for your options and projects, pls kindly
contact our sales.
The Advantage of Raised Floor
- The use of raised floor in the workplace is rapidly gaining
popularity since they present a solution that is specifically
designed to support information-rich and highly computerised
- Owners and developers, along with building designers and facility
managers, face the challenges of constantly changing space needs,
technology-driven operations, high churn rates and the almost
impossible task of maintaining flexibility while keeping life-cycle
- All of these challenges demand a new outlook on planning and
constructing buildings and some insight into assuring that all
building systems are integrated so they become mutually supporting.
The costs of both change and maintenance are exceptionally high in
traditionally planned buildings, and in many instances users defer
needed changes at the cost of organisational comfort and
- In fact, many traditionally designed facilities become obsolete due
to wiring and wiring distribution problems created by
organisational changes and advances in technology.
- If the building is planned correctly though, with enough thought
and creativity, changes can become almost routine and technology
can be easily integrated. A well-designed, intelligent building not
only has the flexibility and the capacity to accommodate change, it
actually promotes change.
GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE NOW!!!